Help us to help you!

Our aim is to offer you the best service possible, to do this we need to know: (1.) Joomla! version (2.) Server type (3.) Editor version (4.) JCK Manager version and (5.) any error messages you may have. For help in finding errors please - click here…We would also invite you to read our form rules before posting - read more…

Low Priority Support Questions

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

JCK Manager - blank Screen - fatal error
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: JCK Manager - blank Screen - fatal error
JCK Manager - blank Screen - fatal error 2 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Hello,

I installed the editor plugin (3.4.7.2), enabled it and then installed the professional manager for 1.5 (2.7). After installation I navigated to the component and received a blank screen. I've turned on the error reporting and received this:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'LogicException' with message 'Function '__autoload' not found' in /var/www/html/administrator/components/com_jckman/base/loader.php:172 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/html/administrator/components/com_jckman/base/loader.php(172): spl_autoload_register('__autoload') #1 /var/www/html/administrator/components/com_jckman/admin.jckman.php(11): require_once('/var/www/html/a...') #2 /var/www/html/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php(162): require_once('/var/www/html/a...') #3 /var/www/html/administrator/includes/application.php(136): JComponentHelper->renderComponent('com_jckman') #4 /var/www/html/administrator/index.php(98): JAdministrator->dispatch('com_jckman') #5 {main} thrown in /var/www/html/administrator/components/com_jckman/base/loader.php on line 172

Joomla: 1.5.25
Php: 5.2.10
Server Type: Apache
Browser: Mozilla 5.0
PHP handler: apache2handler

Thanks for your help.

Dawn
Dawn Russell
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Female Artisan Web and Print Location: Vermont, USA
The topic has been locked.

Re: JCK Manager - blank Screen - fatal error 2 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 18
Hi Dawn,

Could you attach the loader.php here or at support@joomlackeditor.com class of your Joomla install in the libraries folder.

Regards
Awills (Team Member)
Administrator
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user

Always clear your browser cache(CTRL+SHFT+DEL for FF/IE and Chrome users)

Re: JCK Manager - blank Screen - fatal error 2 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Hello,

Please find attached the loader.php file.

Thanks for you assistance,

Dawn
Dawn Russell
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

I have taken a look out the your Loader php file and compared it with the joomla 1.5.25 package version and they are different. In fact your version of the loader class is the same as the one found in joomla 2.5/1.7. This suggest to me that you may not be using Joomla 1.5.25. At least it seems the version you are using is Joomla 1.7.

Could you try and install the Joomla 2.5 compatible version of the component to see if that resolves your issue.

Kindest Regards
Awills (Team Member)
Administrator
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2012/03/13 10:47 By awills.

Re: JCK Manager - blank Screen - fatal error 2 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Hello,

We have Joomla 1.5.25 installed but it seems that one of the developers that we work with updated the loader.php file so it would work with his extension update. Since his extension links into Infusionsoft, it controls all of our subscription payments and memberships. Knowing this, we will need to keep the functionality of the 1.7/2.5 loader file in place. On the other hand, we have a very complex site structure so an upgrade to 2.5 is not planned until September - for the foreseeable, I cannot simply upgrade.

I'm wondering if I can blend the two files to keep his extension working while getting the JCKmanager working. I've gone ahead and uninstalled everything and installed the beta 5.0 version of JoomlaCK which is working nicely. If it is possible to blend the two loader.php files, could you tell me which piece of php we need from the Joomla 1.5.25 loader.php file to get the JCK Manager working properly? Or do you think there would be a conflict to have both loader calls in the one file?

Thanks again for your quick feedback.

Dawn
Dawn Russell
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Hi Dawn,

Since you are using a Joomla 2.5 version of the loader php file to make the Joomla 1.5 compatitble version of our component work with your hybrid Joomla version, you will have to download the 2.5 version of the JCK Manager, and then copy the loader.php file in the base folder and use that to replace the version in the 1.5 Joomla compatible version of our compoment. That should get you around your issue.

Regards
Awills (Team Member)
Administrator
graphgraph

Re: JCK Manager - blank Screen - fatal error- Resolved 2 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
That worked, thanks!

Dawn
Dawn Russell
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2012/03/16 22:52 By Paul.F.

Go to topPage: 1