Help us to help you!

Our aim is to offer you the best service possible, to do this we need to know: (1.) Joomla! version (2.) Server type (3.) Editor version (4.) JCK Manager version and (5.) any error messages you may have. For help in finding errors please - click here…We would also invite you to read our form rules before posting - read more…

Low Priority Support Questions

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

lightbox and float close
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: lightbox and float close
lightbox and float close 3 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi,
I`m new here and there are many question, why I have to change from JCE to JCK. My customer want to insert their text- and fotofiles on their own and very easily and it starts with images. In the JCE I have utilities and than it`s very easy to make an image lightbox. But here I have to install many third party Plugins - I tried it with the Simple Gallery plugin and the Simple Image Gallery. I see the icon in the Editor and the server searches for me - that`s easy, but it finds no images - I tried it with all pathes - but nothing happend.
We can insert every media - but no images with lightbox, it`s the first my customer wants!!!!!!!
The second in JCE it`s about float closes.
In JCE I have to stop the float in the source code with: <br style="clear: both;" />
That`s I`m searching for, my customer don`t want to write something into the source code - is there any solution on JCK?
- Under my profile I searched Insert field to make a new tread (post) - I could not find - so I write it here. Sorry about my terrible english. Thanks for your help.
Gabriele Dera
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2011/03/06 08:19 By Ansicht1.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: lightbox and float close 3 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 32
Hi Ansicht1,

Thank you for your post.

In your opening comments you said:
I see the icon in the Editor and the server searches for me - that’s easy, but it finds no images - I tried it with all paths - but nothing happened.
1.) I imagine that you have enabled the Joomla 'Simple image Gallery' plugin by JoomlaWorks?

2.) If so can you tell me your (1.) Joomla! version (2.) Server type (3.) Editor version (4.) JCK Manager version (4.) Browsers type & Version?

3.) Can you show me a few screen-shots of the problem, especially when the images don’t appear in the file browsers?

4.) Also it would be very helpful if we could get an error report. Would it be possible for you to install Firebug (which is a 3rd party extensions for Firefox - addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1843/ ). Once installed would you open up Firebug > select the ‘Console’ Tab, visit the page where the error is located and copy and paste the ‘query’ where you received the error.

Thanks,

Paul
Paul (Team Member)
Administrator
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male webxsolution.com Location: London Birthday: 12/09
Last Edit: 2011/03/07 13:37 By Paul.F.

Kindest regards,

Paul Franklin

If you use JCK Editor, please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1