Help us to help you!

Our aim is to offer you the best service possible, to do this we need to know: (1.) Joomla! version (2.) Server type (3.) Editor version (4.) JCK Manager version and (5.) any error messages you may have. For help in finding errors please - click here…We would also invite you to read our form rules before posting - read more…

High Priority Support Questions

Low Priority Support Questions

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Suggestion to enhance JCK Explorer 1.3
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Suggestion to enhance JCK Explorer 1.3
Suggestion to enhance JCK Explorer 1.3 2 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi,
I was wanting to upload .ogg files onto my Joomla site when using the HTML5 Audio function only to find that the JCK Explorer 1.3 window will not even see those. I discovered that you have go to the config.php file and add .ogg in two places near the bottom of the config file....

1.I think you should add the .ogg extensions/mime types to the default list of supported extensions/mimes so it works with the HTML5 Audio function...

2. The file upload size should be increased to larger than 1 Megabyte.... I have set mine to 50 Megabytes so I can also upload audio files and it works great....

Cheers for the good work that you are doing

Kyle
Kyle
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Suggestion to enhance JCK Explorer 1.3 2 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 32
Hi Kyle,

Thank you for your post.

In the next relese of the JCK Manager it will support OGG files and has a nice icon as well. We have also have configered the upload to 8MB as this is PHP defult upload limit.

We also have some new feature which I think you will really enjoy.

Kindest regards,

Paul
Paul (Team Member)
Administrator
graph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male webxsolution.com Location: London Birthday: 12/09

Kindest regards,

Paul Franklin

If you use JCK Editor, please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1