Help us to help you!

Our aim is to offer you the best service possible, to do this we need to know: (1.) Joomla! version (2.) Server type (3.) Editor version (4.) JCK Manager version and (5.) any error messages you may have. For help in finding errors please - click here…We would also invite you to read our form rules before posting - read more…

Low Priority Support Questions

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Image Manager: Only Upload available, where is the edit function?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Image Manager: Only Upload available, where is the edit function?
Image Manager: Only Upload available, where is the edit function? 3 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Hello,

I have installed the image editor and cant find any edit button though it is enabled via the plugin manager by choosing "enable editing" yes!

Could you please help!

System configuration:

WebServer OS: Linux dd18128 2.6.25.20-25.1-pae #1 SMP 2009-03-12 13:13:03 +0100 i686
SQL: 5.0.45-community-log
Characterset: utf8_general_ci
PHP-Version: 5.2.10
Webserver: Apache
PHP-conection to Webserver: cgi-fcgi
Joomla!-Version: Joomla! 1.5.21 Stable [ senu takaa ama wepulai ] 08-October-2010 18:00 GMT
Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; Tablet PC 2.0; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E

Thx Markus
Markus Weissenborn
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Image Manager: Only Upload available, where is the edit function? 3 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 17
Hi weissenborn.markus,

By default the ability to edit images is enabled so you should be able to edit any images out of the box by pressing the edit icon under the image thumbnail as in the picture below

Kindest Regards
Awills (Team Member)
Administrator
graphgraph

Always clear your browser cache(CTRL+SHFT+DEL for FF/IE and Chrome users)

Re:Image Manager: Only Upload available, where is the edit function? 3 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi,

thank you for your reply, that was it

Did I miss any documentation?

Markus
Markus Weissenborn
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Image Manager: Only Upload available, where is the edit function? 3 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi,

i had the same problem - i also did not find any documentation, neither on the public site, nor in the forums...
Looks like there is simply no documentation other than the few sentences in the download description...

Best regards!
H. Erne
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2011/02/12 12:46 By hallererne.Reason: Change of username

Go to topPage: 1